How can i get my 2yr old boy to use the potty.

jwoman

Asked by jwoman at 1:29 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my kids didnt like using the potty either so I just bought one of those seats that go under the toilet seat which stops them from falling into the toilet , I am training my two year old littel girl at the mo and she also doesnt like sitting on the potty .
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 2:02 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Two years old is too young to potty train.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:22 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I tried when my son had just turned two and I couldn't get anywhere. About a month before he turned three he just started showing interest and going on his own. I was so happy for him. It just may take some time. Good Luck!
    Momofboys22

Answer by Momofboys22 at 9:24 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• My son wanted to use the potty at around 20 motnhs becuase he would see his father go and he knows that it is pee and a potty so i got him a potty and just let him feel it out. He pees on it about one or twice a day but only if he wants to I do not make him, but I also do not let him play on it if he is on it for a minute or two and is just being silly I make him get up so he does not see the potty as a play toy!!
    JustUsTwo

Answer by JustUsTwo at 10:27 AM on Nov. 18, 2008