Have I missed the point of Answers? My belief it was to entertain, amuse and enjoy other's postings. I have been set straight by other CMers that I should only be asking sincere, advice-seeking questions.

Your thoughts?

tasches

Asked by tasches at 2:39 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Just watch... some uptight ninny will come vote it down.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:45 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Tell them to go poop themselves.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:41 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• People take this site too seriously OP. You did not miss the point of Answers but many others have.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 2:41 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• LMAO MrsHoustin...This one is for you!

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:42 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I think it's for both, that's why there is a just for fun section. Serious questions should be answered seriously and just for fun questions should be taken lightly. That's my opinion anyway.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 2:42 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• wow, I hope you are not generalizing all of the cm moms, please fell free to post whatever your little heart desires.....after all this is an open forum is it not?

Answer by older at 2:41 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I agree with you. sometimes I see a funny answer that makes me laugh out loud. i'll go back later to see that 10 people voted it down. Some people here have a stick up their ass.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:48 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• No matter where you are there are always haters. Some women aren't aware of there own character defects and their emotions come out sideways. They tend to look at everyone else and find fault instead of looking at their own mirror. The strange thing is they tend to blame everyone but themselves for thier misery.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 2:58 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Some of each.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:46 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• For me the point of the Answers forum, is to have fun and pass along my vast parenting knowledge. :p

People really should lighten up!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:43 PM on Feb. 15, 2011