Not appropriate? adult content

So my moms friend lisa has a daughter that keeps going up to people saying kiss my monkey and from where were from kissing the monkey is oral. And so I believe she said it at school and she got suspended for it and her mom doesn't even care. She says kids will be kids. I'm her friend and I told her straight up she needs to watch what she's saying. I know I do. Her dd is only 4 so she repeats everything anybody says. She feels her daughter is expressing herself and that its ok. Cuz she's just telling people what she wants....which is oral.

Sweetpea1215

Asked by Sweetpea1215 at 2:49 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I mean she is a kid, she probably doesn't even know what it means she thinks it's just something funny mommy said

ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 2:51 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I don't believe her daughter got suspended for saying something that she didn't even know what it meant. I never heard it means that. I call BS on this one.
    Anonymous

• I'm kind of confused, is she saying Kiss my monkey, as in kiss my ass or kiss my vagina??? Or she wants oral sex .... what????
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:53 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• It sounds like someone needs to make sure this little one hasn't been sexually abused and that it is just her mom saying things she shouldn't in front of her.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 2:55 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Kiss my monkey is like eat my p*ssy. And to you anon I'm going off of what my mother told me. Maybe there was more to the story but when she's saying it and going around grabbing herself it can become a problem. But maybe there is a bigger picture but I dnt know it so I understand your pov.
    Sweetpea1215

Comment by Sweetpea1215 (original poster) at 2:56 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• @2murphysboys do you really think she could have been abused because if so I will def talk to my mother about it. I've never heard the girl say it, but I know the little girl and she's a sweet girl.
    Sweetpea1215

Comment by Sweetpea1215 (original poster) at 2:58 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Not only is it in appropriate it could be dangerous.
    While the tike doesn't really realize what she is actually saying...some perverts and pedophiles that could over-hear her
    might actually think she does.
    I know that sounds "Far Fetched" but consider the mentality some of these indivuals have and their rationalizations for what they do, ie; "she deserved it, she asked for it"
    Many of them blame their victims.
    I would strongly encourage you to bring that fact up to your friend.
    And, Good Luck!
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 3:01 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• That's a rough one... Cause it COULD be totally innocent... My gremlins say it all the time... but they have sock monkeys.. and THAT'S what they're talking about.. I guess if I knew that it meant something perverted around here, I may try to deter them from saying it to strangers... But it wouldn't bother ME.. because to ME it simply means what they are saying... It really is SAD that simple childish sayings have become euphemism for sexual acts.. SMH
    peekab00

Answer by peekab00 at 7:53 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• if it bothers you, isn't sitting right with you, don't hesitate to call CPS and let them sort it out. i would rather have stopped something that could be possibly happening than not. trust your gut.
    liteofmine71

Answer by liteofmine71 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Totally inappropriate!

Answer by older at 2:50 PM on Feb. 15, 2011