Business License...

I am applying for my business license, I purchased my form online through my states website, but I just want to make sure I'm understanding this all :)

So, after I have my completed form, I get it notarized and then bring it to my county clerks office to put on file?

I read that I will need 3 certified copies to keep on hand, how do I go about that?

Thanks!

momofone221

Asked by momofone221 at 2:56 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Money & Work

• A certified copy is a copy (often a photocopy) of a filed document, legal or other, in its entirety (everything within a staple) that is sworn to be a true copy by a court clerk or solicitor. If the staple is removed then the copy loses its certified status.
    .
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 3:07 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Every state works differently. But when we got our business licences, all we had to do was apply for them. Because they were issued by the state, they already were filed properly.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:41 AM on Feb. 16, 2011