mucus plug bloody show

how many of you lost your mucus plug how many of you had bloody show?

mckowntasha

Asked by mckowntasha at 1:37 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• With my first pregnancy I lost my mucus plug, It was 7 or 8 days later that I went into labor. With the last 2 I didn't because they were preemies.
    nyteowl

Answer by nyteowl at 1:46 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I didn't have a clear loss with mine! It was just kind of mixed in with the other discharge I had.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:46 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• nyteowl
    nyteo...
    With my first pregnancy I lost my mucus plug, It was 7 or 8 days later that I went into labor. With the last 2 I didn't because they were preemies.

thanks i was asking because my aunt and my friends sister are the only people i have talked to that lost theirs i didnt know how many people actually lost theirs.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 1:47 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• what did it look like?
    mckowntasha

• I had neither with any of my births , all four of them , My waters just went ,.
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 1:59 AM on Nov. 18, 2008