Veronica Mar's fans

Who's your favorite boyfriend of hers?
Personally I can't decide between Logan and Leo (yes the cop). Even tho she only went out with Leo for a very short amount of time in season 1 you can tell that he still want's to be with her in season 3. Plus he's never done anything that would hurt her.
However there seems to be some real chemistry with Logan but he can be a scandral at times! lol
As far as the Kane guy well he wasn't really strong enough to be able to handle her personality.

2murphyboys

Asked by 2murphyboys at 3:05 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Entertainment

• LOGAN! I love him so much, how he was a bad boy at first then sort of mellowed.

Oh dear, I need to stop my Veronica Mars obsession...
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 3:07 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I wish they would bring that back. I was just starting to get into the show when they were replaying it on one of the stations so I really do not know about her boyfirends
    kscummins

Answer by kscummins at 3:15 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I loved her with Logan. I didn't start watching until midway through the 1st season. I think one of the first eps I watched was the one where they kiss. I have all 3 seasons on DVD.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:34 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• cummins they have all 3 seasons on netflix for instant watch.
    I wish they would make that movie they were supposed too. Or at least that someone would leak the script that the creator wrote
    2murphyboys

Comment by 2murphyboys (original poster) at 5:50 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I wonder if we got a petition together with something like half a million signatures on it if they would either bring it back or make the movie. hmmmmm......
    2murphyboys

Comment by 2murphyboys (original poster) at 5:53 PM on Feb. 15, 2011