3/4cm

doctor said i was 3-4 cm dialated with small contractions plug fell out too today, any idea on how long until the baby comes?

letlovegrow

Asked by letlovegrow at 1:44 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You could start labor any minute...or it could be another week or two, sorry!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:48 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• could be soon .. i was told that 4 cms then it usually goes by fast
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:48 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• i was 3 to 4 cm for 3 weeks, and my mucus plug fell out, and two weeks after that i had to be induced. so you never know! my body decided to be a giant pain in the ass
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 1:53 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Thanks, I don't think they will let me go another week or two, ill be 40 weeks thursday. at least i hope they wont...lol.guess im just getting excited.
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 1:54 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• it comes at its own pace ,no one can say for sure ,if its your first it could take longer than any subsequent pregnancies you may have . good luck
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 1:58 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Probably soon. Get out and walk, or do house work like washing floors on your hands and knees, and i'm sure you will be in labor in no time at all.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:21 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• OMG congrats, it could be anytime now :)
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 2:29 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Like previous posters said, it could be in an hour or a week. Go for a walk, as long as you can stand to. This will help the baby drop into birthing position. Make sure you get all your cleaning and that kind of stuff done now, because you're sure not going to have time once the little one arrives!
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 6:27 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• hey girl how are you doing.? when i was pregnant with my son, oneday i was out washing some clothes me and my son father when my mucus plug came out. so we went home and about four hours later my water broke then about ten minutes the contractions kicked in. we went to the hospital . MY labor lasted about half a hour
    Ablessedmom01

Answer by Ablessedmom01 at 5:38 PM on Nov. 19, 2008