Looking for a job

I'm trying to get a job anyone knows any good websites?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Money & Work

• Indeed.com is a great clearinghouse.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:19 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Indeed is one of the best, usajobs.gov, hotjobs.com,linkup.com,care.com.
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 5:45 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Here are some websites you can go on careerbuilder.com, indeed.com, hotjobs.com, craigslist.com and monster.com
    acruz86

Answer by acruz86 at 6:05 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Have you ever thought about working from home? I work from home and I love it! It's not a job, it's a business. In my opinion a business in the best way to get ahead. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 23 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:12 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Did you know that only around 40% of available jobs are posted on the job boards? There are lots of great tips in the CafeMom Job Hunting Moms group: http://www.cafemom.com/group/102837

Answer by rkoloms at 11:04 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Try local job boards as well as national ones like Monster, Hot Jobs and Careerboard. Skip Craigslist, too many scams. You'll also want to attend local job fairs and networking events, get your resume polished, set up a Linkedin accout and become active in groups/make connectsions and talk to employment agencies.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:39 AM on Feb. 16, 2011