How can I make so everyone is a little happy or at least there's peace?

I am in my Third Trimester and the father of my child is back in Oregon. We have been almost a country apart for almost two months now. He wants me to come back to Oregon and marry him and nothing would make me happier. Except my family doesn't approve of him and I don't want to lose them even if I would be so so so happy going back to my beloved Oregon and marry my best friend. How can I make my family happy and keep them involved and still go home and marry the father of my child? Or how can I clone myself so I can be in two places at once?

AllieWilliams

Asked by AllieWilliams at 3:45 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• You do what you think is best for you and the baby. If they love you they will support whatever you decide to do. Good luck!!!!
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 3:48 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• You can't be in 2 places at once. It is ultimately your decision whether you go back or not, not your family's decision.
    Do you really think they won't be involved in your kid's life if you go back? I seriously doubt that if they love you and your child they wouldn't be involved even if you are so far away.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 3:48 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• You can't. You have to make the decision that will be best for your child.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:51 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I agree with the others. Make the best decision for you and your child. If this man is your best friend, your family will come around.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 5:18 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• You need to stand up to your family and make it clear what you want and why... If they love you they will accept your decision or at least pretend to for your happiness.
    Why don't they like him? What is their gripe about him?
    monshine2

Answer by monshine2 at 5:30 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• yeah mama do what is right for you & your family loves you they will support you in whatever you do
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 12:14 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Their gripe is that he's young (21) and always seems to have to have his way and doesn't have a job. But he's my best friend and I know we can do this if they would just support our decisions as a couple.
    AllieWilliams

Comment by AllieWilliams (original poster) at 7:09 PM on Feb. 22, 2011