I wanna see what outfit you are bringing home baby in!

How many of you have gotten your outfits chosen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• not yet we will when we find out what it is
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:57 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• when will you find out?
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 2:02 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• hopefully friday:D
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:04 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• that outta be fun! I cant wait! You know how I had the idea about having a online baby shower? Well just yesterday or the day before someone posted and wanted to make a group and start doing that. I think it would be awesome.
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 2:10 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• heck ya that would be that would be great lol ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:13 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• We are buying two like we did last time, one blue, one pink... this time though we thought it would be cute if he picked them out instead of me... I figure if I have to wait to find out the sex, (it is worth it, but boy having the patience sucks!) Then by golly he can take the time to go pick out the outfits :P LOL
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 2:27 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• We have ours picked out but my son decided that mommies camera needed to go for a swim in the toilet so it no longer works lol
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 2:31 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• LOL@swim in the toilet!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 2:37 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• lol leo it truly is funny granted I loved my camera but my 15 month old din't know any better - oh well I guess its a great excuse to buy another one lol
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 2:42 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• We have a tradition in our family. My husband picked out my daughters first outfit after we had her and found out her sex. The second my husband and daughter went to pick out the outfit, and we plan to do the third. It gets my husband involved and makes him feel good, he always gets a balloon, stuffed toy and first book as well.
    MommyPeck3

Answer by MommyPeck3 at 10:32 AM on Nov. 18, 2008