Walgreens Digital Pregnancy Test!??Results Inconclusive! Help please!

so i bought a 2pack walgreen digital pregnancy test today. I use the 1st stick and the digital part said error but when i looked at the strip it had very faint line indicating positive but then disappeared a few minutes later. i looked again at the instructions and i did everything right. so i took the 2nd one and same thing. was it a evap line or could i really be pregnant? i cant get in to the doctors for another 2weeks but by then if im not pregnant now it'll be too early to tell cause my hubby and i are trying to concieve and this is my ovulation week. we try a 5times a month cause he in and out of town so far one 3times this month. my period this month was just spotting on and off so i thought id take a test. what do you ladies think i should do? just try this week and wait til my next hopefully missed period and test again or go to the doctor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'd consider taking the tests back or calling a number on the box if you can find one to get your money back. Getting an "error' on2 tests indicates a faulty box of tests to me. I mean, peeing on a stick is pretty idiot proof...wouldn't think you could screw that up twice, right? :-) Its safe to assume its the product.
    If it were me, I'd buy more tests...but then I take 6 or 8 even when I get definitive positives so that's just me.
    mrsfitz05

Answer by mrsfitz05 at 4:13 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Just for the future, the dollar store sells tests that work just as well as any expensive brand test.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 4:17 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I always had good luck with the First Response pregnancy test. Or you could just wait.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:25 PM on Feb. 15, 2011