Has anyone tried the "new" Philadelphia cooking creme?

I got the...crud...Italian herbs, or Italian seasonings, or whatever - I intended to add it to my homemade sauce but was out, so I added it to jarred sauce - oh my word it is sooooo good! Can't even tell that it's on whole-wheat spaghetti, it covers the wheat taste ;). I'm glad I bought it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I got the garlic one and loved it! I always try new things, sometimes I hit the jack pot and this time I did!

Answer by older at 4:30 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• i saw the commercial and was interested. i saw it at the store today but passed it up. i know im not making anything this week that will call for it, so i will have to incorporate it into one of my sauces next week! they had a recipe on the back of the italian herb one for chicken carbonara i think.. looked delish@!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:29 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I used it like I would have used Alfredo. It was okay.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 4:20 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I've never heard of it. What is it?
    evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 4:30 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• nope wanna try it!
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 5:52 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I'd love to try it, but haven't yet. Just saw the ads.
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 6:22 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• You got the crud? does it hurt? lol never heard of it. don't get tv so i didnt see a commercial, sounds good though!
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 7:26 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• @older that was the other one I wanted to try - now I will, since you say it's good!
    @Dianakk haha very funny! Had a brain fart :P.
    @evws it's philadelphia cream cheese but it's in a square tub, it's not as thick (I don't know what's used to make it thinner), and there are a few different flavors, they're intended to cook with, either in a sauce or as a sauce or whatever. Each flavor has a recipe on the back. Like I said I just stirred mine into spaghetti sauce. I loved it and my kids really liked it too.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:19 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• @dianakk too - forgot to say I've never seen a commercial for it, I just happened to be looking at the bagels & cream cheese for my kids and saw it on the shelf.

I got really lucky, it was on sale for $1.99 and the store had taped $1.50 off coupons to it so I got it for 49cents - I wish I'd gotten more!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:20 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• That wasn't the flippin question. Thanks though for your disgusting opinion. I'm off to enjoy pussy leftovers.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:35 PM on Feb. 16, 2011