Where is the best place to buy non-GMO, organic heirloom seeds?

I hope to plant a big garden this year. It is very important to me the seeds are NOT GMO.

Asked by hillmom at 5:06 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Home & Garden

• id like to know too!

Answer by Nameismommy at 5:18 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I love ~ I've bought from them for the past few years almost exclusively (a few herbs from other sources). Their customer service is excellent (hand written, personal thank-yous on receipts and free seeds with every order ... even a single packet of seeds). I generally get my order within 3 days, regular mail, and if they run out of something the refund is included with the order. Great people imo!

Answer by Farmlady09 at 7:59 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Sigh ... I so wish we could edit our posts ....

Forgot to add that they have a full forum of avid gardeners so if you have problems, questions, or just want to brag about your fantastic tomato harvest you can do so.

Answer by Farmlady09 at 8:01 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I think I will get my seeds from and They seem to have the best organic seed prices.

Comment by hillmom (original poster) at 12:13 PM on Feb. 16, 2011