Double stroller

my step mom ordered me the graco double stroller for me. i was wandering if any other car seat brands will fit in it?

djsmommy13

Asked by djsmommy13 at 5:07 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You aren't clear, do you want stroller info or car seat info. My kids are 19 months apart so I ended up getting a double stroller. I got the Maclaren side-by-side. It was easy to maneuver. The front to back ones are very long and the older kid and heavier one is in the front making maneuvering difficult. My insurance co. gave us the baby car seat.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 5:40 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• it says that my step mom ordered the graco stroller for me and if any other car seat brnds fit it
    djsmommy13

Comment by djsmommy13 (original poster) at 5:50 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I think anything Graco-branded will fit the safest, even if some other brand will fit IMO.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 6:21 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I'm not sure about the Graco stroller, but I have a different brand stroller and my Graco carseat fits in it - I think they're probably all made to fit universally.

Answer by missanc at 7:57 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I am pretty sure any graco will fit but I don't know about other brands sorry.. BUMP
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 8:11 PM on Feb. 15, 2011