Unplaned pergancy

i just found out i was preganent . not the best time in the world. me and my boyfriend broke up and i had sex with another person. well now me and my x are backe together and just sing a years lese on a apartement. and everything leads to the other person as the father. im so lost right now. i feel hoarrable . i dono whta tto say who to say it to HELP . my first thought were abortion and keep it from both of them but i dono if that even right for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• That's hat happens when you sleep around. Grrrrrrr........
    Anonymous

• You had sex with 2 guys without a condom, how was the pregnancy NOT planned?  Just wondering, not bashing.  I would say to be upfront and honest with both of them.  Let them know what's going on.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 5:17 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• banging head into wall

matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 5:17 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Damn girl it seems like its not the best time for the pregnancy. I wish I can tell you what to do but i guess the best thing to do is being honest with both the men. Its not a good thing to lie and keep a secret because it will bother you either way if you keep the baby or get an abortion. I mean I know you feel bad but you were on a break and you need to explain that to your boyfriend. Tell him that you are so sorry and try to explain your situation. Hopefully he understands but if he dont atleast you know now. There is obstacles that people will go through. Hopefully things get better and you get the answers you need.
    acruz86

Answer by acruz86 at 5:21 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• i was on the pill. its not like i was hopping this would happen
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:21 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Whatever you decide to do, finish high school. Or middle school, maybe.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:22 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Don't make any decisions while in "crisis mode". Honesty is the best policy. Be up front with BOTH of them. Everyone makes foolish decisions at some point in their lives, but now it's time to start being responsible. You are probably worried about losing your BF over this pregnancy, but he's not that reliable or you wouldn't have this on again, off again relationship. If he's serious about you, you'll get through it. If he's not, better to find out now than a year from now. The person who is the father needs to be made aware as soon as possible. After the baby is born (assuming that you are keeping your child) you can file for him to pay child support.

If abortion is something you are considering or even adoption, be sure to research all the effects that they can have on your and your baby.

Right now, just try to take a deep breath and do some soul-searching. Everything happens for a reason, babies are not mistakes. GL
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 5:24 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• JulieJacobKyle-Whatever you decide to do, finish high school. Or middle school, maybe.

Or college, or your master's degree.....I like the sentiment of the above advice, but we are assuming that the anonymous poster is a child? Unplanned pregnancies happen in 20's & 30's, too. JMHO.
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 5:28 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I assume she is a child because my third grader is better at putting a sentence together.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:29 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I am really disappointed that some people are more worried about spelling or grammar and can't "read between the lines" to someone who is obviously kicking themselves and doesn't need anyone else to do that for her. She's upset and asking for advice, but instead of judging her, maybe a side of empathy could be in order. To get to the gist of it:

im so lost right now. i feel hoarrable . i dono whta tto say who to say it to HELP .

TRANSLATION: ---I'M SO LOST RIGHT NOW. ---I FEEL HORRIBLE. ---I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY OR WHO TO SAY IT TO. ---HELP!

acruz86: clapping

doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 6:17 PM on Feb. 15, 2011