What expensive item of yours has ended up being ruined?

My 15 and a half month old son decided that Mommies digital camera was dirty so he gave it a ain the toilet, granted it's not his fault and I am not mad, but I was just wondering what other things you women have lost?

Married2theBest

Asked by Married2theBest at 2:18 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have lost endless cell phones because my daughter would chew on them now I dont even let them touch my phone. Sorry about your camera
    MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 2:21 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• my silver 200 dollar high heels lol my dog ate htem :( he opened the closet and dug them out i dont understand it lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:22 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• bath in the toilet i meant to say

Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 2:28 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I had a limited first edition copy of Great Expectations, the original that was released as a serial in magazine. It was a three volume book and one of my husband's friends girls tore half the pages out of the first volume. It cost me like $350.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:32 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• lets see, car stero my daughter used the cd player as a piggy bank. numerous cell phones, my $350 gown i bought 4 the military ball, i guess she didnt like the lengh cause she got hold of the sissors( i think that how u spell it) and cut the bottom .
    becca0224

Answer by becca0224 at 3:26 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Oh my lets see, my son some how got ahold of my husbands brand new $300 digital camera and threw it (the screen cracked and it will cost about the same to repair it) we got new furniture last year with our income tax money ($3,600 and you can't shampoo it because it is that micro suede, supposedly stain resistent) yeah, that is looking pretty crappy now...my glasses that I need to see!! He grabs off my face all the time so I quit wearing them...The list goes on and on and on....Like my mom always said when I was little "I can't have anything nice" haha
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 10:26 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• A digital camera, a necklace (he was swinging it over his head and it got all tangled!!). My DS is a hurricane! :D And his baby brother is a tropical storm...
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:38 PM on Nov. 18, 2008