What else can I do? (stomach problems)

My stomach is making churning noises and I already ate earlier I took some alkaseltser it help only alittle I went to the bathroom and did #2 but that only help very little too (sorry TMI) Do you think I just moth need a laxative?
I feel alittle nauseas (not PG tubes tied for yrs.) I just don't feel myself...ugh!!!
Thanks Ladiesfor you input ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Health

• Try some probitotics. Either capsules or yogurt if you like to eat it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:49 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Try some fresh ginger in tea; it's very soothing to the stomach.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:36 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Probiotics and yogurt can help, you can also try prune or apple juice and make sure your diet has lots of green in it. Asparagus, also works great, but any green in your diet is good. I would watch it though & if your symptoms last for 5 straight days, then it is recommended that you get checked!

Hope4Teal

Answer by Hope4Teal at 11:10 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Pepto Bismuth might help if you feel like you have the stomach flu. Also, peppermint or chammomile tea helps me.
    elenalee

Answer by elenalee at 11:55 PM on Feb. 17, 2011

• 2 table spoons of apple cider vinegar in water...then the nausea will dissapear..acv cures vomitting, diaria, and foodpoisening too. ;)
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 10:00 AM on Feb. 18, 2011