How did you lose weight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I used WW & Low carb diet. I used low carb in the past to drop about 50 pounds. After my 3rd child, I used both ww (flexplan) and atkins at different time. The result was I lost the same amount of weight with weight watchers in just double the time as atkins. Since it wasnt too much time difference I went back to being happier, and learning how to eat the right amount of food in each food group.
    peachwine

Answer by peachwine at 8:17 PM on Feb. 18, 2011

• Eat when I'm hungry, stop when I'm full. Best "diet" ever. Become consciously aware of your body's needs and meet them, don't exceed them. After eating a portion, stop and ask yourself, "Am I still hungry?" If you are, then have a second helping. If you're not, then resist the urge just because it's there.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 5:35 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• stopped drinking soda, ate more chicken and fish then red meat, excersised, cut meal portions down drank lots of water.
    ohioautsimmommy

Answer by ohioautsimmommy at 5:35 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I'll let you know when I do. ;D
    cecyh9

Answer by cecyh9 at 1:01 AM on Feb. 16, 2011