Getting married?

So my and my son's father have been together going on 6 years and I think it is time we get married. So we are just gonna go to the courthouse to get married and we are trying to pick a date. There is no day that is really special to us to get married on. He has problems remembering dates, like my birthday for instance :( lol anyway so we wanted to make it on a day that he could remember easily. He suggested Halloween and I have been thinking about it and I kinda like it. So what do you think? Would it be a bad omen to get married on halloween? I kinda like the idea but I dunno It might be kinda weird?

DavidsMom0218

Asked by DavidsMom0218 at 5:39 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Entertainment

• I say go for it. How could Halloween be a bad thing. BTW if you google "Halloween Wedding" there are tons of really cute ideas! Best wishes!
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 5:41 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• It is a really fun idea!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:42 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• It is an omen only if you make it as long you two love each other then i doesnt matter which date it is. and congrats on your wedding
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 5:43 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I like it! I would totally get married on Halloween.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:54 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• If you want a date he can remember you could also choose Nov 11, 2011 so the date would be 11-11-11. If I get married this yr I am going to try to get married on that date.
    dlshaner

Answer by dlshaner at 6:29 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• My friend got married last year on Halloween eve (the night before Halloween.)
    I like that better if you ask me because I have 5 kids that woulda been pissed off to get ripped off from trick or treating to go to a dumb wedding lol-ya got me?
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:23 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• No way! It's your special day, do what you guys want and everyone else will have to put up or shut up. Congradulations!
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 10:58 AM on Feb. 16, 2011