TTC

My husband and i are ttc since last september. And that was when i got the implanon taken out of my arm. I have had it in my arm for almost 3 years. my doc has told me i can get pregnant with days. i have five children now and never had a problem with getting pregnant before. I was just wondering if there was any one else out there having the same problems after the implanon.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm going to assume that since you have 5 children, you are probably in your 30s or early 40s??? If you are, remember that fertility decreases with age, so it may take you a year or more to conceive. If you are over 35 and have been trying for 6 months and nothing, seek the advice of an OBGYN.
    SnapdragonSMT

Answer by SnapdragonSMT at 9:27 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I thought they quit using that implant? Guess I am wrong on that
    sierramagic

Answer by sierramagic at 9:53 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I am 29 years old. so im sure its not my age. but any thing can be the problem right now.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:56 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• From you question it looks like your not having any problem yet :) I don't know a lot about that implant but if it is smiler to the pill I know they say it can sometime happen right away but it can also take a few months for your body to get back on track. I am sure you guys will have no problem at all
    sierramagic

Answer by sierramagic at 10:06 PM on Feb. 15, 2011