Would you confront your husband or leave it alone? adult content

Ok today he left his FB on I heard a chat pop up.I looked and it was the girl I have never heard of talking about how horny she was adn trying to get him to go to another website to look at pics(she left a link).I dont really want to say anything becasue it will look like I was spying on him...I guess I kinda was but just becasue it was open and I heard it....just being nosey.And I dont know if this is someone he knows or if its just a idiot trying to spam him....what would u do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• hell ya I would!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:59 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Could be spam.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:02 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• My guess is it's spam like you said. But I'm sure I'd prob say something too in a non-accusing manor.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 6:02 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I would honstly ask him about it because it can mean nothing like it being a spam or he can be keeping something from you. You have the right to know what is going on.
    acruz86

Answer by acruz86 at 6:02 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• He left it open for you to find; confront him.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 6:03 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I am trying not to jump to conclusions but its hard not to.I am not a jealous person but IMO thats way over the line for a married man.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:03 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• He didnt mean to leave it open...he got up to answer his phone and had to leave in a hurry for work.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:04 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Well is she was on his FB chat it means she is on his friends list, granted there are some women who create social networking pages to push their porn link because that's how they get paid but your husband still either sent her a friend request or accepted one from her. You weren't being nosy - he left it open and it wasn't your fault, if he didn't want to get caught he shouldn't have left it open, besides if he had nothing to hide he'd have no problem with you seeing his page. My cousin knows her husband's FB password and he knows her, my friend knows her husband's FB password and he knows hers, before I became single again I knew my SO's password and he knew mine...simply because there was nothing on FB that we were doing that we didn't want our men to know about and vice versa.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 6:05 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I am a chick and get those all of the time on FB.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:07 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I would not confront, but I would definitely ask him to explain what this means. If she can pop up on his chat, she is a friend, so I would want to know who she is and how he knows her. You know....just some general type information, but there's no need to be confrontational. Not yet, anyway. I would tell him, though, that I think it would be a really good idea for him to remove her from his friends' list 'cause she's definitely not a good influence.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:07 PM on Feb. 15, 2011