I need help!!!! i usually wake up at 9 am everymorning...well for the past month i have been really tired i have been sleeping in until atleast 11

my husband takes care of the kids until i wake up....its not that i am sleeping i am just laying there nodding off (napping)
i cant figure out why and how to wake up
i go to bed by 12 everynight (cant go to bed any eariler due to my 3 year old who wont go to bed)

jesslovesyou08

Asked by jesslovesyou08 at 6:13 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Health

• That happens to me. .. try iron and b12 vitamins daily, itll help after a week or so. . . Itll help you feel energized and just healthier. .. . its 2 am and my kids are STILL awake. .. . ive tried everything as well, lol. ..
    Lucky2BaMomof2

Answer by Lucky2BaMomof2 at 3:14 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Anemic? Why doesnt your 3 yr old go to bed any sooner than 12?
    cupcake_momma

Answer by cupcake_momma at 6:14 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• i feel the same way kinda i get up around 7 but im so tired i end up napping when my son does and ready for bed at 6 even though its not till bout 8 or 9 when i get to bed but i feel like i just cant get enough
    his88angel

Answer by his88angel at 6:19 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I would lay down with my little one @ a decent hr. until they fell asleep. That way you are able to go to sleep before 12. you can start a bed time routine with them. start getting them settled down @ an earlier time. Teeth brushed and astory read. then lights out @ the time you chose.
    princesschilly

Answer by princesschilly at 6:24 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• @ObbyDobby that is not true. my ds will not go to bed at 8pm unless he hasnt taken a nap, but that means he will be up at 5am the next day.
    @orignial poster do you have a babygate? we put ds in his room, which is safe, and baby gate him in with cartoons on, if we get tired before he's asleep, we go to bed because he has gone potty, brushed teeth, bath, dinner, ect.
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 9:48 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• she just wont we have tried everything
    jesslovesyou08

Comment by jesslovesyou08 (original poster) at 6:15 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• If a 3 year old isn't sleeping, the parents are to blame. Period. All of mine go to bed @ 7:30 every evening without fuss or complaint, they know they need their sleep... I'm willing to bet that you used naps/sleep as a punishment at some point.

As for your fatigue, hydrate, get lots of sunshine, check your iron, stop eating sweets, and get exercise. It will reverse its self.
    I have fibromyalgia, and I know how much fatigue sucks ass, but your living habits make it worse. Change the habits, it gets better.

By the way, how in the HELL do you sleep until 11? or even 9?! I have to be up by 6 at the latest for school, and my baby (who is 3) gets up then as well most every morning- even weekends). Is your child sleeping this late? OMG
    BTW- my normal bed time is somewhere around 1 am... 5 hours is usu all I get. maybe you sleep too much.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:11 PM on Feb. 15, 2011