Do you know anyone that never gets embarrassed?

I seriously think that it is impossible to embarrass my husband. Not that I try too, but things that would mortify me...he just laughs off.

DO you know anyone like this? Do you think they really aren't embarrassed or do you think they are good at faking not being embarrassed?

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 6:13 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Yeah, me. I can't honestly remember the last time I was embarrassed. I see no reason to care what other people think enough to waste my energy on embarrassment.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:15 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• And that Sabrina is the reason I just love you! Seriously I think it is a really cool, admirable quality.
    SleepingBeautee

Comment by SleepingBeautee (original poster) at 6:16 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I seldomly get embarrassed I think it has something to do with feeling no shame
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:43 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• My husband. He sometimes goes out of his way to weird people out and is never embarrassed by it.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:52 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• i dont know
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:38 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I don't get embarrassed easily
    A11

Answer by A11 at 2:49 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I have met a couple people and I always wish I could be more like that. I generally dont let what other people think bother me, but there are some things that I can't help getting embarrassed about.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:13 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• My bff, may she rest in peace! That girl was outrageous! She and I were polar opposites, but it worked for us lol. She brought me out of my shell and I grounded her. I miss her. My dh also doesn't get embarrassed easy either, I am less easy to embarrass now. I've always been goofy and clumsy so falling down in public was common for me! Wow, that's way more than you asked for lol.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:47 AM on Feb. 16, 2011