Got a cold blooded dismissal from an ex yesterday

Came across an ex in the breezeway at work. I tried to say "Hi" but got a very rude return. During our past breakup, I went through an abortion to eliminate complications our lives (and I regret it now). But my goodness, why the rudeness from him?

Maybe I'm not completely recovered, but now I want to exploit his closet skeletons (like to get him fired). Why would a guy do this?

Sincerely,

Feeling like I'm getting my guts ripped out again

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Did you abort the baby without telling him?

I'm sure he's upset about the abortion. Who can blame him?!
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:27 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• if you were my friend and told me this, then I'd suggest you get some therapy.
    so you feel blown off, now you want to get the guy fired? maybe that's why he blew you off if you act like this.

sorry, but this case is out of line if I'd ever heard one being so
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 6:27 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Some guys are just jerks that way. Instead of stooping to his level in revenge (as tempting as it is) try, big emphasis on try, try to be the better person and let bygones be bygones. Granted that he's hurt you horribly, but do you really want to keep a relationship going with someone like that?
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 6:30 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• But my goodness, why the rudeness from him?

Uhmm, you abort his baby. And trying to get him fired is pretty damn childish if you ask me.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 6:31 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• You basically 'killed' his child. If you 'kill' his career you are evil. I don't know your circumstances but he may have a ton of regret even if he wanted the abortion. Just stay out of his way and be nice.
    Anonymous

• Really you have to ask why he's being rude? Whether he was supportive of your choice to have an abortion or not it may be affecting him more than either of you thought, why would you fuck with his job just because he didn't want to play nice with you? Considering how vindictive and childish that is I'd say he has the right idea by keeping his distance from you. In fact go ahead and run to the bosses and tattle, I hope he has the brains to explain that your a spiteful ex-girlfriend and they fire you.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 6:38 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Why would you even bother talking to him ? Grow up and move on. You made a choice, find a way to live with it and leave the guy alone...
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 6:45 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• He's an EX!! Move on.
    KWnavywife

Answer by KWnavywife at 8:16 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• i hope your evening gets better for you
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:33 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Men are dogs all of them but don't get him fired that would'nt be cool and one wrong doesn't deserve another just lift your head up and if he doesn't want to speak than you dont speak either be the better person.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 12:27 AM on Feb. 16, 2011