IS HE CHEATING ON ME???

IVE BEEN WITH MY BOYFRIEND FOR 4 YEARS WEVE LIVED TOGETHER FOR 3 YEARS NOW. HE TAKES CARE OF ALL FINANCES AND I STAY HOME WITH THE KIDS. RECENTLY HE HAS BEEN SPENDING MORE AND MORE TIME AT HIS BUDDYS HOUSE PLAYING XBOX.... NOW NORMALLY THIS WOULDNT BOTHER ME BUT RECENTLY, HE SEEMS...I DONT KNOW,.. SHADY? WHEN I CALL HIM, HE ALWAYS ANSWERS THE PHONE, BUT GIVES ME SHORT ANSWERS AND TRIES TO RUSH ME OFF THE PHONE. I TOLD HIM HOW I FELT ABOUT IT AND ASKED HIM IF ANYTHING WAS GOING ON, HE JUST LAUGHES AND AND TELLS ME THAT HE LOVES ME.
IT HAPPENS ALMOST EVERY TIME HE GOES TO THIS FRIENDS HOUSE. LIKE AGAIN TODAY, IN FACT HES THERE RIGHT NOW, HAS BEEN THERE SINCE 2:30 AND HASNT BOTHERED TO CALL ME AT ALL. IS IT ALL IN MY HEAD OR IS HE CHEATING ON ME.

LuvingMyBoyz

Asked by LuvingMyBoyz at 6:21 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• The game is more important than talking to you.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:22 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I would get his friends house phone number if he has one and I would call it when your boyfriend is supposed to be there to find out if he really is there.
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 6:24 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I lose my DH whenever he gets a new video game. Hes at home, but not very engaged. I hope your man is just having too much fun gaming and not the other.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 6:25 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• idk bout cheating. He seems to be under some stress and just is finding that bein wit his friend and playin game releases that. Let him know that you're there to talk and that u think that sometimes goin on and you'd appreciate it if he spent more time alone..

Gage home he reacts..if he freaks out and storms off..then hes probably doing something he shouldnt..if he takes it into consideration and talks to you calmly then hes probably just blowin off steam.

Men get sucked into games and can play for hours FYI..they may love u..but beating a level can trump that somedays lol

GL
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 6:25 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• To him obviously this XBox is more important than you. Honestly if you really feel hes cheating on you check him out. Follow him to his friends house. I know its a lil extremem but if you honestly feel hes cheating maybe you need reassurance by checking him out. i really hope for yours and the kids sake that hes not.
    Sweetpea1215

Answer by Sweetpea1215 at 6:26 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Unless he is cheating on you with his friend? Is his friend a female? Or do you think he is liking males? He is probably just into the game.

Answer by louise2 at 6:26 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• at home** sorry lol holding a baby and typing
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 6:27 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• ITS NOT REALLY ABOUT THE XBOX, WE HAVE AN XBOX AT OUR HOUSE, IN FACT WE HAVE 2 OF THEM... HE SPENDS MOST OF THE TIME HE IS HOME ON THE XBOX THEN FEELS THE NEED TO GO AND PLAY XBOX AT HIS FRIENDS HOUSE.. HE SAID HE LIKES GOING THERE BECAUSE THERE ARE NO KIDS, AND THEY CAN SMOKE DRINK SWEAR AND PLAY. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE I CAN SEE IS THAT I MAKE HIM GO OUTSIDE TO SMOKE... AND YES THE FRIEND IS A GUY AND NO HES NOT GAY.
    LuvingMyBoyz

Comment by LuvingMyBoyz (original poster) at 6:33 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• He wants down time. Damn, leave the man be. On the flip side, tell him you want time for yourself and he can stay home with the kids.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 6:41 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• he may or may not be cheating, he may just want to spend more time on his own thing like spending time with his friend.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 6:43 PM on Feb. 15, 2011