What is Santa bringing you child/ren?

Santa will be dropping off a jungle gym for with a slide for our son, we wanted to really spoil him since it's his last christmas alone with us

Married2theBest

Asked by Married2theBest at 2:36 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Santa is bring SS Lego Batman video game and a movie, I haven't decided which movie yet. Santa also puts way too much stuff in his stocking, including cash from time to time. And he is bringing DD an exersaucer thing.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:41 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• WELL HE'S BRINGING OUR SON A BABY GUITAR, SOME LEGO MEGA BLOCKS AND SOME CARS IN HIS STOCKING. :D
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:43 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Santa will be bringing homemade gifts for our daughter this year except for the gifts she gets from the wonderful family that adopted her for this season. Wish it were more but it's just not going to be much this year. It won't hurt her to learn a little humility, we all need some of that.
    nowaygourmet

Answer by nowaygourmet at 2:55 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Santa is bringing my son a Kitchen with lots of food!! And a stocking full of goodies!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 9:23 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• My Son is getting Star Wars & Ben 10 items, PSP w/games, board games, books....... Our Daughter will be getting a DS w/games, Barbie house & RV, Barbie laptop, My Little Pony Amusement Park.

OH Crap........we spoil the hell out of our kids. They are getting too much! Best thing is everything was purchased on sale and all paid for with cash. Yahoo!

Merry Christmas!
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 9:44 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I am not sure i want to see this spelled out

the big kids are getting a few movies (I am a manager at a movie store ... so that is expected LOL)
    and $50 and stockings with "stuff"

12 yo is getting hunting gear, video games and a few movies
    8 yo a bike, lego batman, and another game (cant remember which one i got him)
    5 yo getting a barbie, a video game, a movie and something cheap and big (Sam is getting a bike and it has to LOOK like it is equal)

Too much stuff in the stockings .. I start shopping in Sept so i dont have to be conscience of how much coin gets dropped at Christmas.
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 10:43 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• NOTHING!! Why give credit to a big old fat elf who doesn't exist for the ingenious personal gifts I thought of for each child and bought with my own money? The "magic" of Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Christ.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 2:41 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• My oldest is getting a Wii (with assistance from Santa and his helpers-grandma and Grandpa :O)) The baby is getting one of those block table things (forget the name). My son is writing Santa for a few other things as well! This is the most fun time of the year! :o)
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:36 PM on Nov. 18, 2008