Do you have an unwed daughter who is pregnant or who is already a mom?

I'm looking for moms with unwed daughters who are pregnant or who are already young mothers. Is there a group like this?

RegocijoJoy

Asked by RegocijoJoy at 2:38 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Adult Children (18+)

• I don't know if there is a group~have you tried typing in"unwed daughters" in the group search engine? But if you need someone to chat with... I'm a 40 yr old grandma to a beautiful 19 mth old girl. My daughter is 19, engaged, and they all live with me. At first I was completely freaked out but now I would'nt have things any other way! As for her not being married..I was her age when I got married (I was someone's WIFE!) She does'nt even know who She is yet, and to be honest, I hope she never marries this guy!
    Peggy1984

Answer by Peggy1984 at 3:34 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• My oldest (22) is due Apr 09. I don't really know what's going on with her and the baby's dad. She moved back home about 3 months ago and I told her that I am always going to be there(here) for her. She's fortunate, when I was preg and single with her at 19/20 I lived oveseas with no family and few friends but made it. We do get a little chuckle every now and then because my youngest is 11 months old, he'll be an uncle at 1yr 4 months
    mills200103

Answer by mills200103 at 5:07 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Well my daughter isnt but 2 months old, But Im 19 and unwed if that helps lol
    mommy2be5639

Answer by mommy2be5639 at 3:17 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I'm 19 and my divorce was just finalized yesterday. My son is 11 months old. Feel free to PM
    NewMum2007

Answer by NewMum2007 at 9:20 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• my 23 yr. old daughter has an 11mo.old son,and they both just moved in. I offered to watch him while she works night-12 hours, then sleeps the next day.She works 3 days-2 off,but she is starting to take advantage of the situation and wanting me to watch him while she goes to movies and where ever else,one night she stayed out all noght, came back next morning.She needs to ask me if i will watch him,instead of say,'I need to go do this or go here"and then assume I'm free.
    breakfastblend

Answer by breakfastblend at 10:22 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Hey there, I am 43, with four daughters, ages 20, 18, 4 & 2 years old. I also have a grand-baby by my 18 year old daughter, Laura. and we love her little baby soooo much. we are blessed that laura made the choice to go through with her pregnancy .. and she and Lilah live with us. I know it's not easy for her to be here with us, as we live VERY far away from her friends and the rest of our family .. but Laura is coping, and doing the best she can .. and I am here to take care of Lilah, so Laura can go to college .. and keep her plans on track.
    OLDIEMOM

Answer by OLDIEMOM at 11:01 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• i'm unwed and have a 9 month old daughter and am 20 but still with the daddy
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 10:31 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I don't know if there is a group specifically for moms of unwed teen moms - but I belong to a group of women 40ish+ that seem to have been through almost everything and are amazingly supportive of whatever we each are going through. If you would like to join our group, pm me and I'll send you a link. GG
    greenergypsy

Answer by greenergypsy at 11:21 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I'm 22, I have a 7 month old baby boy. I'm unwed. Feel free to PM. :)
    NewArrival

Answer by NewArrival at 1:51 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Why should them being "unwed" even matter?
    randi1978

Answer by randi1978 at 2:57 PM on Nov. 22, 2008