Do you have an unwed daughter who is pregnant or who is already a mom?

I'm looking for moms with unwed daughters who are pregnant or who are already young mothers. Is there a group like this?

RegocijoJoy

Asked by RegocijoJoy at 2:38 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• Wow, I think she was just wondering that maybe? someone belonged to a group like that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Yeah, my daughter is pregnant. She is due in a few weeks. It has been neat to see her grow through this. She is much stronger. She is giving the baby up for adoption in an open adoption. The adoptive parents are fine to have her visit the child as much as she wants. I think that will help my daughter heal.
    TRB

Answer by TRB at 10:17 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I sure as hell hope my daughter isnt pg or has kids she is only 4 1/2 months
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 10:52 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I have two daughters and both have children. They don't believe in marriage so both are unwed but have SOs. Was there something in particular that was bothering you about your daughter's situation?

Answer by admckenzie at 10:57 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• p.s. you can start your own group if you want to

• Good for your daughter TRB!!!!!! I know "unwed" moms and all but one should have opted for adoption. They are selfish and poor mother figures. A child deserves so much more than what these little kids have....... one young "mother" has had three kids all by different dads and several abortions--it is just sick. So I would encourage any young unwed girl to really look into adoption. And mothers to encourage their daughters to consider adoption.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Just because she is a young mother does not mean anything and just because they are married does not mean they have a great income I am 34 years old and had my daughter when I was 22.I see alot of people on here that have lost their own home and can't support themselves even on two incomes.I bought my house a long time ago and I invested my money wisely lets compare bank accounts anytime please do not put down young mothers that is just wrong to say all young mothers are poor mother figures.Go ahead anonymous lets go ahead and compare bank accounts I did it on my own and I am darn proud that I have a home three cars and lots of money in the bank.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:53 AM on Nov. 19, 2008