Amway?

My husband joined and I was wondering if anyone had any experience, success or knowledge in this business? Thanks!

CaityMarie

Asked by CaityMarie at 6:47 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Money & Work

• Yes my husband and I used to do this. It involves a lot of recruitment a lot of follow ups a lot of brain washing in MOP. We did it for about 2 years and everyone that we recruited dropped out and so did we!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 6:52 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Did you ever make any type of money? Thanks for the insight!
    CaityMarie

Comment by CaityMarie (original poster) at 6:55 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• My friend does it. They just started but her brother has been doing it for two years and just quit his full time job thanks to Amway.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:00 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Unfortunately, I have NEVER heard anything good about Amway. I believe they recently changed their name... I'm not positive though. Anyway, I'm sure there are people who likr it, but again I've never heard anything positive about it. Our Team has come up with free training videos to help people who are looking to work from home and what to look out for. Feel free to visit the link for more information. www.CEOTrainingVideo.com

Best Wishes!!!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:10 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• mommy2joesynabby, I have never heard anything good about your company either. You talk about Amway changing names, what about your company? You call it one thing when it is really Melaleuca.

Anonymous

• My parents used to do Amway a while back. They tried to get in the business part but really didn't like the fact that when someone advanced above you, you lose them and their organization.

Anon: Every company has bad qualities! I have yet to see 1 company have 100% positive reviews but I believe if you are with a company and you love that company, then I think that is a testimony in itself!
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 9:37 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• I am not with that company. I really don't care for Amway. I just hate seeing all of you CEOMoms/Melaleuca scam people.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Feb. 16, 2011