Do you have an unwed daughter who is pregnant or who is already a mom?

I'm looking for moms with unwed daughters who are pregnant or who are already young mothers. Is there a group like this?

RegocijoJoy

Asked by RegocijoJoy at 2:39 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I do. My unwed daughter is 20, and her baby is about 16 months old now. If you need some support, stop by my page. I have been thru many experiences, and have strong shoulders now.
    onlycathyo

Answer by onlycathyo at 8:08 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• i do 2 my unwed daughter is 21 and has a daughter who is 5 they had lived with me till a few months ago if u need to talk or just want to vent stop by my page 2 Teddi
    babybear1997

Answer by babybear1997 at 1:56 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Dont know of a group like that but my dd is an unwed mother and pregnant again. I dont see anything really wrong with it. Shes been with the father since she was 15, shes now 19 and they are even buying a house together. God knows whats in her heart and her fiances, and her son has no idea if they are married or not.
    Anonymous

• LOOK IT UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP REPOSTING IN EVERY SECTION AND WHY REPORT ME ? I TOLD YOU THE TRUTH
    Anonymous

• You keep on posting the same thing over and over again do you have altzheimers don't you remeber you already posted this question.Your annoying,Go do something .Do you not work maybe you should take up a hobby or something,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:27 AM on Nov. 19, 2008