How many seats in each row of section 215 at the portland oregon rose garden arena?

Does anyone know? I am trying to figure out where exactly the seats are located for the tickets I purchased today.
THanks in advance. :):)

cjzmom

Asked by cjzmom at 7:09 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Entertainment

• Did you look at the floor plan? It doesn't say how many seats, but you get a good idea of where they are.

silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 7:17 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• yeah I saw the floor plan. the seats are 11-12. Since idk how many are in the row, idk if they are aisle or in the middle or what. I'm just curious, it's not like its any time soon. The concert is in September...lol
    cjzmom

Comment by cjzmom (original poster) at 7:21 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• http://www.seats3d.com/nba/portland_trailblazers/

I am not sure how many seats in each way but this tool might help you out!
    momofone072506

Answer by momofone072506 at 7:23 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• It gives you a view from your seat...oh i know this is for an NBA game but, there might be one for concerts i am not sure...I go to blazers games often and anything in the 200's is good for the game...not sure for a concert...hopefully thats a little helpful!
    momofone072506

Answer by momofone072506 at 7:26 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• @momofone...OMFG!! Thanks so much! THat is an awesome tool... I can see from the rose quarter website where the stage will be, so its really neat to see our angle and all. THanks that made my day! :):)
    cjzmom

Comment by cjzmom (original poster) at 7:34 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• No problem! :)
    momofone072506

Answer by momofone072506 at 7:47 PM on Feb. 15, 2011