Did you "look" pregnat before you knew?

I am getting close to the end of my TWW. I am so blotted and constipated and uncomfortable. I looked in the mirror and my lower belly "looks" like I am pregnant?! What the heck is going on? I know it is way to soon to actually gain wight but is this an early symptoms or am I just crazy?

sierramagic

Asked by sierramagic at 7:27 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I didn't start to get even a lil baby bump until I was 18-20 weeks
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:28 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• if this is more than one pregnany I think it is very likely. I thought the same thing, but this is my third pregnancy. My first one I didn't start showing until I was well into my 6th month and then I gained it just about all at once. My second pregnancy I started showing at 14 weeks. This pregnancy I am 15 weeks now and people has been asking me for the last 3 or 4 weeks now when I am due. I found out I was pregnant November 29th. Well before that I was putting my pants on and they were tight it was maybe a week before that and I looked at my belly and it looked like I was pregnant I told my DH either I was pregnant or I was gaining weight lol. I was pregnant. When I found out by at test I was about 4 - 5 weeks and I mentioned that to my DH a week before so I was starting to look like it at about 3 - 4 weeks so it is posible.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 7:35 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• with my first son not till i was 7 months and then it really showed i was also over weight with him to and lost 30 lbs during... and with this one that i'm at now i don't really now i'm 9 weeks and it's really to soon i guess to tell but i don't look prego's yet.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 7:39 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• i showed at 10 wks..i don't know if maybe i showed so soon because of my miscarriage 6months before..maybe..idk.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:46 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I didn't look pregnant until I was about 6 months!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 7:46 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Shay1130 I had a loss about 4 months ago so maybe that is what is happening. I took an IC today and I couldn't tell LOL there was a line but I could not tell if it was just an evap
    mommy5409 that is interesting! I have long cycles so I don't know if that makes any little difference.
    sierramagic

Comment by sierramagic (original poster) at 7:51 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• It was funny when I got pregnant with my first son, My friend came over and she said Darlene you look like your pregnant I was thin at the time with just a little bit of a belly. I had no idea at the time that I was pregnant so when I did go for the test I was only 6 weeks. I could not believe that my friend said that and she was right I was pregnant. 23 years later I'm still trying to lose the baby fat that I never lost.
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 7:53 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Darla47 2 You are starting to give me some hope here! I do have a few other symptoms that I had with my last. I am also pretty petite so maybe. Oh my I just can't wait this last few days to see if AF shows.
    sierramagic

Comment by sierramagic (original poster) at 7:58 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Yup. Tummy popped out fast.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:58 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I don't know yet. BUT - one day last week hubby came home and said "you look so pretty today, like you're glowing" Then I got excited and he realized what he said, and tried to backpedal because he doesn't want me to get my hopes up and be heartbroken later... But then another friend told me I was glowing. I am heavy so no one would dare tell me my belly is big, LOL but I feel bloated.... which is a PMS symptom I never get... fingers crossed.
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 2:41 PM on Feb. 16, 2011