Please help!!

So my ex (who if you read my posts you know there is a no contact and a protection order) keeps harrassing me and guilting me into stuff. Anyways I am so stressed, just put my last $2 in my gas tank and have loads of debt because of him. He is 2 months behind on rent and the light bill is $500 and I'm not working. Anyways, I have a super migraine and no money to buy anything and not enough gas to go to the hospital. Plus I have no one to watch my son. Are there any at home remidies that will help? I nfeel like my head is about to explode and my neck is so stiff. Just everything hurts! I'm willing to try anything! Thanks!

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 7:32 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Health

• Oh my god, I am so sorry. Do you have any ibuprophen? Down that with some coke, coffee, or tea.
    Try ice on your forehead and/or back or the neck.
    You can also piggyback Tylenol with the ibu.
    If you don't have any of that, go to your neighbor's and ask . . . they probably do.
    Do you have anyone you can call for emergency childcare? This would be the time.
    Lastly . . . . the hospital cannot deny you care because you don't have any money. If the pain gets that bad, call 911 . . . you can't take care of yourself and the baby if you are in that much pain.
    Turn down the lights, and try to lower the sound. Make sure you are hydrated and have food in your tummy.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:37 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Lay back and relax.

Answer by louise2 at 7:35 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I just read to get a hand towel wet with cold water, lay it in the freezer for 5 min. when it feels somewhat firm take it out and unroll then reroll so it gets less firm. place on your forhead and around the eyes. Good luck sweetie!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 7:46 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I know it's stress related but I have an active 1.5 year old so relaxation is outta the question. I have some state insurance but no one to watch lil man. No medicine and the neighbors aren't home :( Would a hot shower help?
    June_Mama09

Comment by June_Mama09 (original poster) at 7:49 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• go to a dark room
    autbot

Answer by autbot at 10:36 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• How to Minimize a Headache Without Medication
    http://www.ehow.com/how_6198170_minimize-headache-medication.html

How to Ease The Pain of a Tension Headache Without Medication
    http://www.ehow.com/how_6166152_ease-pain-tension-headache-medication.html
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 11:36 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• So sorry. :( I would eat and drink something (dehydration and hunger cause headaches) and then do your best to lay down. Sometimes I go into my son's room, close the door with him in there with me, and baby proof the room. Then I lay on his bed and try to relax. Feel better!
    pixiestix21

Answer by pixiestix21 at 4:29 AM on Feb. 16, 2011