does any one else have this problem?

when you were 37 weeks did it hurt you to have sex?were you even in the mood?and when your having sex to try to start labor does the guy have to leave sperm in like finish in you?

mckowntasha

Asked by mckowntasha at 2:42 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i dotn know about the sperm thing but yes alot of women hurt during sex after a while cause of the pressure
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:44 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Supposedly the chemical composition of sperm helps to soften the cervix. I have no actual factual resources to site here, but that is what I happen to have heard. However, yes, it can be very uncomfortable to have sex at any point of your pregnancy. It only gets worse the further you get, the larger you get, and the more frustrated you get.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:03 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• When im preg I am not into sex at all.But that might just be cuz I've finally figured out what gets me this way!!LOL!! jk I love being preg except the morning sickness that hits every day as the sun goes down.
    kat247

Answer by kat247 at 8:32 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Even if youre not into it....the sperm does help ripen the cervix and if you ARE into it, the muscle contractions from the orgasm can help stimulate labor. At the end of my pregnancies, I would ALWAYS start contracting after sex. They called it uterine irritation. With my second pregnancy, they went ahead and induced me because I was contracting. Hope that helps.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:07 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• sex hurt for me from 5 months up
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 10:11 AM on Nov. 18, 2008