Color schemes please help

I am in the process of re-modeling our house I need color ideas for an open space in our house which is the living room, dinning room, and kitchen I need ideas for wall color, crown molding color, and tile color, and kitchen cabinets...here are some helpful tips we have black leather sofas, black fan, and black chandelier I need colors to go with them any help please.....

babycakeschris

Asked by babycakeschris at 7:34 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Home & Garden

• anything goes with bIack whats your favorite coIor
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:37 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Sherwin Williams has a great tool that you can upload your pics and "try on" paint colors in your rooms. Fun!! Useful too, helped me decide my colours.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 7:41 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I love a medium taupe with white trim used with black furniture.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:48 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• My fav. color is red but their is no way I will paint the walls that color :) I just wan to go with something neutral I just bought my sofas last year and are in great condition and they are children resistant lol I also have black and stainless steel appliances
    babycakeschris

Comment by babycakeschris (original poster) at 11:41 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• You could yse the red as accents in throws, pillows, wall hangings. My MIL has her small kitchen painted a deep, rich, cranberry red. It is beautiful. My SIL helped her pick the color. You could do that in the dining room area as an accent on the bottom half of the wall. Just ideas..........
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:19 AM on Feb. 16, 2011

• If you go to Lowe's for your paint. They can help you with the colors.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 9:22 AM on Feb. 16, 2011