How much do you spend for Christmas gifts ? How many people do you buy for?

( For those who DO buy gifts!) We,(hubby & I) spend the most on our son, & eachother, then, we usually buy the immediate family alittle something. Overall, we try not to spend over $300. Some years, it's been alot less. We usually buy for about 8 people.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• WELL WE BUY MOSTLY FOR OUR SON, BCUZ THATS WHO XMAS IS REALLY FOR. THIS YR. IT FOR OUR SON AND ARE TWO PET BECAUSE THEIR LIKE OUR KIDS! :D BUT OTHER THAN THAT ITS USUALLY.. BOUT.. 10 PEOPLE AND WE TRY TO KEEP IT UNDER $200 BUT THIS YR ITS ONLY 6 PEOPLE SINCE WERE GOING THROUGH FINAICIAL PROBLEMS! :( ITS OKAY. AS LONG AS OUR SON HAS A GOOD ONE! :D
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:48 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• our Kids come first, then each other then his mom and dad and his aunt and uncle, we don't get along with anyone on my side and my mommy passed away this past february and my dad never buys us anything so that is that
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 2:51 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Lets see. We generally do about $150-200 on our son and then about $100-150 for everyone else because we make a lot of gifts and we get things on sale early! We shop for about 7 people aside from our son. Last year we had our nephew too, this year our niece and the new baby. It will be a little harder to balance this year as we now have two of our own children to spoil. We spoil our children on holidays, I know!
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:52 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• I do pictures for most family. Thats about $100 for all and then we spend about $100-$200 a piece on our 4 kids. More for the older ones and less for the younger ones.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:05 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• holy hannah..we are into the 1000's...we buy for the kids but not really for eachother...we gift each other all throughout the year...we draw names for the family and then of couse we always get a gift for my granny as well as my folks...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:09 PM on Nov. 18, 2008