Can you believe DH said this?...... adult content

We were talking about the song "Need you now", by Lady Antebellum. Ok, the part in the chorus that says "It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk and I need you now", so DH has his own take on it. He says it really means "It's 1:15 am, I'm drunk ,I'm horney, and I want a booty call." I told him, crude, but I guess one could interpret it like that. Hubbys, what are we gonna do with them?

cbk_mom3

Asked by cbk_mom3 at 8:38 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• cbk, mine is crude too, if it is any consolation, he doesn't get any when he is crude!!!!
    And I really love that song.

Answer by older at 8:45 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• My husband changes lyrics to songs all the time. Sometimes they are cute and sometimes they are annoying.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:40 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• wait......that's not what it means? i never heard the song, but from what you wrote that's how i would interpret it too....maybe i would have to hear the rest of the song to think otherwise?
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:40 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I think it is annoying when my husband does it!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 8:42 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• That's kinda how I've always interpreted the song, so he's not alone in thinking that! :D
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 8:42 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I think your DH has it right...what did YOU think he needed her for when he's drunk in the night? :-)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:43 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• cute :)
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:44 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I know if someone is calling/texting me drunk at that hr they are trying to have a booty call lol that or drunk texting/dialing
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:44 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Okay, okay, I just went and read the lyrics (never heard the song) and I guess I see your point...it sounds more like whiny love stuff than a booty call. Score one for you, pardon the pun!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:45 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• LOL. I told him the majority agrees with him,and he says to tell you you all rock! And, older, mine doesn't get any when he's crude either, but maybe....after all,this one was cute.
    cbk_mom3

Comment by cbk_mom3 (original poster) at 8:47 PM on Feb. 15, 2011