What program can be used to edit a picture? Ihave one i want to make part black and white and another part in color. I was just wondering. Thanks!

Badk95

Asked by Badk95 at 12:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I use photoshop. I love it!
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 12:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• photo bucket is a good online one and free
    Aileesmommy

Answer by Aileesmommy at 12:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I have the Jasc Paint pro 9.

I just hope you're not one to do those half and half pictures. BW with some part colored. Noooooo Please don't! It's so played out and a lot of people don't do it the right way. They make the picture look too muddy. And because they can CHANGE the pictures color, they automatically think they can become a photographer. Ughhh No people, it doesn't just take being able to change a pictures color for you to become an instant photographer. Too many moms with digital cameras and programs TRYING to go into the business. You will only look like a FOOL! It's an art from the eyes, not the camera.
    Anonymous

• paint.net is a good one and free to download. freedownloads.com
    BethKratwell

Answer by BethKratwell at 4:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I use paint.net as well.
    marsha78

Answer by marsha78 at 1:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Paint.net is amazing..it's free to download and theres a few groups on here to help you learn how to use it! If you're interested in learning to edit pictures it's def. the best starting point! Good luck!
    knfisch

Answer by knfisch at 2:29 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• You can get photoshop express for free from this site
    https://www.photoshop.com/express/landing.html
    sundermann007

Answer by sundermann007 at 4:32 AM on Jul. 14, 2008