How do I put a visitor map on my page?

I have a map locator on my Myspace page and I would like to put one on the page I have here. It's kind of neat to be able to see different places people are from when they visit your page.

big_sky

Asked by big_sky at 2:46 AM on Nov. 18, 2008 in About CafeMom

• If you've seen it on someone else's page here there should be a place for you to click to add to your own page. I don't know how to do it from another site.
    nowaygourmet

Answer by nowaygourmet at 2:50 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Hi big_sky,

For now, we are not allowing all types of widgets to be added to CafeMom. This way we can make sure that everything added to the site is secure, and will not cause any problems. If there are particular things from other sites that you like, let us know and we might be able to add them.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 9:14 AM on Nov. 18, 2008

• Yeah, a visitor map lol. The one I have on Myspace is from Maploco.com.
    big_sky

Answer by big_sky at 12:17 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• some of the guest books have maps mine does
    angel822

Answer by angel822 at 3:25 PM on Nov. 20, 2008