He didnt even care

My husband and I didnt have much money to get each other anything for vday. But i thought at least he wld get me a dollar heart boxed chocolates, or a rose, or a card, or jus b sweet to me for the day. I told him a couple of times that i wish i cld have gotten him something or jus do sumthin sweet. I actually acted a lil upset n he never said happy vday or anything, last vday he was constantly apologizing n upset cuz he cldnt do anything. But at the end of the day i took him to the movies n let him picked put a movie, jus sum good time alone. N he didnt care.

Mrs.Ferri

Asked by Mrs.Ferri at 8:48 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• If he went then he cared

Answer by admckenzie at 8:50 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I'm sorry sweetie.  I do know that they don't think like we do.  My husband thinks that Valentines Day is about businesses selling a gimmick so yeah, not a lot going on on that day.  Hugs babe.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:54 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• we really dont celebrate it. to us its more of a hallmark holiday so we really dont pay much attention to it. i get something small for my kids and me and my hsuband give eachother a kiss. of course for us our anniversary is 3 days later so for us we kinda wrap it all in one.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 8:57 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• that is just a typical male. the way i see it is unless its your first v-day or hes sucking up for something, dont expect much at all.
    Kayge

Answer by Kayge at 8:58 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Its ONE day out of the freakin year. Get over it people!!! If he loves you the other 364 then that ONE shouldn't be such a big deal. Maybe he felt like crap that he could afford to do something special for you so he chose to ignore it. Don't be so selfish and be thankful you were together.
    KWnavywife

Answer by KWnavywife at 9:22 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Wow I guess nobody is allowed to be upset if their Valentined day sucked huh KWnavywife?
    Are you the Valentines day satisfaction police who gets to decide how somebody should feel?

Mrs.Ferri, I would be hurt. Sounds like your dh just wasn't interested at all. I'm sure that's not because of how he feels about you, just the holiday. Try not to let it get you down. But tell him that if he loves you he better show it or you'll find someone who will:)
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:30 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• well dont feel bad mama it will get better for you just think positive & have a lot of faith
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:17 PM on Feb. 15, 2011