Today I was told

that I look "too young" to have a baby.... Should I be offended or not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No, this will come in handy when you need it.

Answer by older at 8:55 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• No one can tell you your own feelings.  Are you bothered by it?  It can be taken as a put down or take it as a compliment.  It's however YOU choose to deal with it.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:55 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• NOPE TAKE IT AS A COMPLIMENT
    DELIA26

Answer by DELIA26 at 8:55 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• idk....i guess it depends on how they said it. i was told i look too young to have 3 kids but they said it to mean i look good for my age (or maybe they think once you have 3 kids you look as tired as you feel lol i'm not sure, but i was happy)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:56 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I guess that depends on how old you actually are. If you are in your 30's or over take it as a compliment.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:56 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I do not see it as a compliment or a put down. It is probably just a fact that you look very young.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:57 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I have been told that several times, and I take it as a compliment. It is always better to look younger than what you are than older.
    JeanetteRene

Answer by JeanetteRene at 9:13 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Embrace it. Before you know it you will be 'too old' to do, say, wear, or want something.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:14 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• It doesn't bother me, I say, Thanks!
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 9:31 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I would've pointed out that once a woman is ovulating (no matter how young) she is not too young to have a baby. Depending on the person, I may have asked what they *really* were implying by the question...

I was looking "too" young to buy superglue at 29 and was carded(must be 18 in my state)! However, since having my son and the ensuing sleep deprivation, no one thinks I look too young anymore;)
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 11:30 PM on Feb. 15, 2011