Does your baby bites you?

My baby is 5 months old and he's teething, so lately when I'm breastfeeding him he bites me and it really hurts I'm getting scare of him!!!! what should I do??? I feel he's going to pull my niples away lol

JPAJsmom

Asked by JPAJsmom at 8:56 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• stop the feeding and sit him down and tell him no bite. it will take a few times but he will get the hint.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 8:59 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• well yes, they will do that lol. i pulled the baby towards me so they had to let go to breathe. then when they let go you sit them up and tell them no biting. they catch on pretty quick (well mine did anyway lol). that's what the lactation consultant told me to do and it worked
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:59 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• pump into a bottle before he DOES take a nipple off! that is what i had to do!
    Kayge

Answer by Kayge at 9:00 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• not anymore, they areadults lol
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 11:55 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• oh yes and it hurts..still working on the no biting but I unlatch him and tell him no and sit him down for a few..
    socalikim

Answer by socalikim at 1:58 AM on Feb. 16, 2011