What kind of mood are you in this evening?

I am just sitting here enjoying myself and feeling good from the free bottle of wine I recieved.
I am kind of thinking of my past since an exboyfriend contacted me on facebook. He asked right away if I was fat?
I thought it was hilarious and that he was very immature. No wonder why he is still alone.
I blocked him from my facebook account.

idaspida

Asked by idaspida at 9:00 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I am trying to suck it up bc my stomach has been acting up for 2 days now and nothing seems to work :( I am gonna put the kids early to bed and call it a day. And take some alkaseltzer...
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:22 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I am trying to relax, about to put my boys to bed, they're hanging out with dad at the moment. Going to try to enjoy the rest of the evening being lazy with DH.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 9:11 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• IM IN A SLEEPY MOOD
    DELIA26

Answer by DELIA26 at 9:15 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• i'm ok..woke up this morning to the news that an old friend's mom had died (diagnosed with cancer 8yrs ago, was 'promised' about 2yrs), so i've been teary all day.
    i just totally irritated a cashier at Kohls because a blouse wasn't as 'on sale' as the sign stated..got the manager to prove the sign, blahblahblah..got my sale price after all that.

i'm ok.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:18 PM on Feb. 15, 2011