How do I get pregnant fast? Or when is the right time to try?

shaunda24

Asked by shaunda24 at 9:12 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• You'll get pregnant when your body is ready and it's best when you ovulate.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:13 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Women can only get pregnant one day per month, and that is the day you ovulate. Of course, sperm can live in your body up to 5 days, so it's possible to miss your O date, but have swimmers in there anyway! There really is no sure fire way to get pregnant fast, let your body work it's magic.

Good luck.
    SnapdragonSMT

Answer by SnapdragonSMT at 9:24 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• These are some tips I have picked up I hope they help you
    1)Start charting lost of women on here do it and have good advise on the best web pages to help(I am not that good at it yet)
    2) Start using the Ovulation predictors I think clear blue digital is the easy one
    3)Start eating healthy and taking care of your self, baby wants to get comfy in a healthy environment.
    4)I have read all different things about how often to make love but I think the best suggestion I read was to make love every three days. so when ever and egg dose come it is like some swimmers will still be around. Then when your ovulation predictor says you are ovulating do it everyday.
    5) finishing with him on top and staying embraced for a short moment helps them swim up there a little better. Some people think that the woman organism also helps them get up there.
    Good luck I hope my tips helped you out
    sierramagic

Answer by sierramagic at 3:38 PM on Feb. 16, 2011

• Start charting, especially basal body temp and cervical mucus. CM will tell you when you're fertile and thus when is the best time to have sex, and BBT will tell you for sure when you've ovulated so you know when a test will be accurate and when you would have conceived. Read Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler and check out FertilityFriend.com for good info.

You have to know your cycle to optimize your timing and your chances of getting pregnant. Without that knowledge, it's just a matter of luck.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:05 PM on Feb. 16, 2011