Does anyone elses partner get jelous and take it out on you cause your a stay at home mom?

shirl16

Asked by shirl16 at 9:18 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• No. Thank goodness.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 9:19 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I use to resent the fact that I could not be a stay at home mom.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:20 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• no...if anything, i'm jealous that he goes to work, and i'm stuck at home, cleaning/chauffeuring/etc.

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:20 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• my partner resents me and thinks that staying at home is easy! I would like to work part time but childcare is far to expensive and my partner works long hours. so i don't see why he always uses it against me!
    shirl16

Comment by shirl16 (original poster) at 9:24 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I think i am jealous of him. He would hate to stay home
    Patience909

Answer by Patience909 at 9:24 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• ~*Nope*~... he does feel kind of bad when he misses a "first"... but since he's been their greatest teacher, like he taught them to first crawl, he got them to take their first steps, and continues to build life long bonds... it isn't that huge of a deal.
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 9:27 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• He was a little jealous for a while, but then got laid off last year because of the economy and went on unemployment. He couldn't WAIT to go back to work!!!! He tells me everyday how great I am doing with the kids and the house. A few weeks of Mr. Mom and seeing how the house really looks while he is gone got him to change his 'tude!!!
    summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 10:01 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• no my husband loves and enjoys working and supporting us and gives me tons of credit for taking care of our child cause i can do it and have more patience then he does... but right now my husband is out of work so we both get to raise our son till things pick up again.

Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 10:30 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Is he jealous that I get to stay home and play with the kids? Very. Does he take it out on me? No, he wouldn't have it any other way.

Answer by missanc at 9:16 AM on Feb. 16, 2011