Child's room

how is your child's room decorated?

angevil53

Asked by angevil53 at 9:30 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Home & Garden

• My 10yo has all yankees...room is dark blue with green and brown curtains... the room screams baseball and yankees. whats worse we live in south jersey and were all phillies fans...ugh yankees :)

And my toddler's room is a turtles and green.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:33 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• its really not...we live in army housing, and I didnt paint since I am not sure when we're moving. He has his crib, the glider, furniture, and his toy organizer in there.... and his custom letters.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 9:31 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Wizard of Oz Decor
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 9:30 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Started out as Winnie the Pooh...but as he's gotten older (he's 3)....it's kinda a mish-mash of stuff.
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 9:35 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Before he was 1, his room was jungle themed (and btw, his walls are kind of like a olive green) but my mom got him new bed stuff for Chirstmas so now it's Disney Cars. He loves it!
    PhoenixsMommy10

Answer by PhoenixsMommy10 at 9:37 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• We're actually in the process of doing their room, but we're doing a nature theme. I painted the bottom half of the walls green, the top half blue, then we're going to order nature themed wall decals like tree's, butterflies, flowers, clouds, and put them up all over the walls. Then I want to put a ceiling fan in there where the blades look like palm leafs. Not sure what color furniture we're going to put in there, probably something that looks 'natural'.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 9:43 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• my son is 16 months old and we decorated his room with camoflauge, havent changed it since he was born :) i love it and im sure he will like it as he grows.
    camdensmommy90

Answer by camdensmommy90 at 10:02 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• My 13 yr old son has sport pennants around the border of his walls. My 16 yr old daughter's walls are painted yellow and purple with white chair rail. She has some old paintings on the walls.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:05 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• My girls room is done in butterflies, my boys room is decorated in an all sports theme. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:33 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• My sons room is done in toy story, we just switched it from Winnie the pooh, & next year he'll probably want something different lol :)

Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 12:04 AM on Feb. 16, 2011