WEhen someone makes you really upset and pissed off....

Do you tend to NOT talk to them??? I do and it has been going on for a month now.... heres the story.... Our do had to be put down due to cancer I had asked her before we did it to come sit with our 2 little ones (did not think it was right for them to go) she was so late that she ended up meeting up at the vet and keeping the kids in the car when I had asked her to be at our house 45 min prior to us being at the vet 5 min away... okay that said she then said she would bring her son over the next day to play with my son to kinda cheer him up...she did not and didnt call til the next day then said she would bring him ober that day did not show ...this went on for 3 days and I am pissed cause the promise involved my son and he was crushed! i am pissed because I am there whenever her kids or her need me (which is OFTEN) the one time I need something she is not ( because her Period is here mind you....) she then calls a week later to ask if I would watch her dog at my house who my kids 8,4 ,and2 do not know and I have only seen a handful of time because she is having a hystorectomy...mind you she lives with her parents and 15 and 8 yr old) I am still pissed so I say NO...she repplies with a call me when you are not busy and then calls two days later but I dont answer cause I am with other friends.... that was a month ago and I have yet for an apology ....what would you do?

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 9:44 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• I'd consider the friendship over and move on.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 9:46 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• She sounds selfish and rude. Stop talking to her altogether. I disassociate myself from people only concerned with themselves.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:46 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Consider this to be an indication of how much she wanted to be my friend and cut her loose.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 9:48 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Thank you ladies... This frustrates me so badly because i think she doesnt even knoe WHY I am pissed and has involved her kids in it her youngest came up to me and say "my mom says your mad at her" to which I replied "honey that's between me and her..." I dont think that she should involve her kids mine know nothing of it
    rebeccadac

Comment by rebeccadac (original poster) at 9:51 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Is this person a friend or a relative?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:52 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• She's involving her kids?! How very classy of her. One more reason to dump her.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 9:53 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• A friend..so I thought....
    rebeccadac

Comment by rebeccadac (original poster) at 9:54 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Dump her and be glad that you now know the real her.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:55 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I'm picky about who I choose as a friend to begine with...more so if they are going to be around my kids!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 9:56 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I wouldn't want a friend like you.  I'm not bashing, just looking at things from a different point of view.  I am not a mind reader, if I have hurt my friends I want to know.  She could be wrapped up in other stuff and not actually trying to blow you off.  Now, looking at it from a different point, she knows that SOMETHING is wrong and isn't trying to rectify it.  I think the entire thing is childish.  If I were you, I would have told her point blank that she hurt my feelings. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:56 PM on Feb. 15, 2011