Quick clean?

What do you as an all purpose cleaner that works well and doesn't have to sit and soak for 15 min or more? I love scrubbing bubbles, but it takes forever!! And the Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are great, but I still need SO many things to clean the bathroom and kitchen and counters....

summerbear

Asked by summerbear at 9:44 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Home & Garden

• 409 spray...it's my go to cleaner for just about everything... even mirrors.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:46 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Have you ever used Awesome. It's an excellent degreaser. You can find at dollar stores.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 9:51 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Vinegar.. It works quickly, and it's cheap! It may not smell the best but it works great!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:53 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I second the all purpose Vinegar, especially for the price.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 9:54 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Clorox clean up! Love it. (Just don't wear anything you don't want bleach spots on when you use it!)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:25 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I use special cloths that I wet, wring out and wipe a surface with. Leaves the surface 99.9% clean and that's all there is to it. No stink, no chemicals and no time wasted.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 1:26 PM on Feb. 19, 2011