There are some hillarious little kids around my area(im sure EVERYWHERE) but im constantly see'ing funny things on facebook that literally make my day that kids say and do!...

I really would like to put together a little book with and have it hard copied and give each parent a copy of the finished thing...

how the heck would you go about that? would I really have to send everything to an editor and try and get it published... if im just wanting it for some moms around here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in General Parenting

• I think Kinkos could help you out.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:56 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• kodak, or walgreens if you want to do pictures and captions.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:58 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• kids have facebook?
    Anonymous

• their parents sure do!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:01 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• try lulu.com

angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 10:17 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• my father does that. he has a wabsite called punography. i'm sure i misspelled it. google the name swiggy and see what pops up. he'll tell you the bast way to go.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 10:29 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• I made a book for my daughter's 30th birthday and did it through Ritzpix. Go to their site and they tell you what to do. It only takes an hour to get it printed, too!
    JeannieBee

Answer by JeannieBee at 11:15 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• Oh, yeah, I have a RitzPix store right near my house, so I was able to go pick my book up the same day I finished it. Good luck!
    JeannieBee

Answer by JeannieBee at 11:19 PM on Feb. 15, 2011