Adoption Forms Online

My husband and I are in the very early stages of step parent adoption. At this point, we have to do it ourselves. We cannot afford an attorney in our area (they want $1,100 or more to do a consented adoption), legal on base was absolutely no help and actually screwed up the original consent, and we were denied with Legal Aid because our income is too much.

Has anyone actually used a website to order the court forms from? Such as myadoptionforms.com or reliableadoption.com? Any others? My nerves are beyond fried. My husband literally just put this paperwork in front of me twenty minutes ago and I already have 5 typos. The court would not offer him anything but one packet, and I've screwed it up lol. So... yeah, any help is needed.

Also, I have tried printing the paperwork out from the online website through the court system, but the Family Court supervisor has forwarned me that often it does not print out with the correct format and does not include everything, aka it's not original. So, while some of the documents work, others will not. She did not specify which will work and which will not. So, that isn't an avenue I can take with this situation. Thanks

Razelda

Asked by Razelda at 10:00 PM on Feb. 15, 2011 in Adoption

• I haven't. Sorry!
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 10:20 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• What is the point in answering then? Just to get free points? You'd figure with a matter obviously as personal and important as this, if someone is going to respond it'd be a meaningful response. =/
    Razelda

Comment by Razelda (original poster) at 10:28 PM on Feb. 15, 2011